ICICI Bank is an Indian multinational bank headquartered in Mumbai.
ICICI Bank stocks are part of India BSE Sensex index.
It is the second largest bank in India (as defined by assets) or third largest (as defined by market capitalisation). ICICI Bank is one of the Big Four banks of India. The other three are State Bank of India, Punjab National Bank and Bank of Baroda.
Top Indian banks:
- State Bank of India (LSE:SBID). The biggest India's bank with more than 16000 branches and 8500 ATMs across India.
- ICICI Bank (NYSE:IBN), India’s second-largest with more than 31000 branches and 11000 ATMs.
- HDFC Bank (NYSE:HDB) is considered one of India's best banks. It has 1500 branches and more than 3000 ATMs.
- ICICI Bank – Annual Report FY2013 (Zip, 1,715 KB)
- ICICI Bank – Business responsibility report (Zip, 67 KB)
- Subsidiaries of ICICI Bank – Annual Report FY2013 (Zip, 2,839 KB)
Quotes graph is taken from Yahoo Finance.
Netbanking: ICICI banking
Here are important links to login into this bank of India's online banking:
Selected headlines from December 2013:
Shuli Ren: Reserve Bank Of India’s new Governor Raghuram Rajan is the man of international mystery, surprising the markets twice. Back in September, as his inaugural policy move, he raised the benchmark rate despite a weak economy, setting the tone as an inflation hawk. Three months later, he decided to hold the overnight rate steady even though inflation in India was uncomfortably high.
- Moody's Withdraws the Prime-1 Rating of ABCP Issued by ICICI Bank limited, $350 Million USCP Program
New York, December 16, 2013 – At the issuer's request, Moody's has withdrawn the Prime-1 rating of the ABCP issued by ICICI Bank limited, $350 Million USCP Program; supported by a letter of credit issued by Bank of America, N.A. (A2/Prime-1/C-).
Joel Kornblau: In trading on Friday, shares of ICICI Bank Ltd (NYSE: IBN) crossed above their 200 day moving average of $37.63, changing hands as high as $38.33 per share. ICICI Bank Ltd shares are currently trading up about 3.5% on the day.
You can find job listing on icicicareers.com.